AtomicFusion13AtomicFusion13

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Life in Portal: Madness Life in Portal: Madness

You wouldnt guess...

You wouldnt guess how many times flash crashs on me when I try to make something, so I gave up.

HOSUE [sic] HOSUE [sic]

Children...

Are not an alternative to children.

When Robots Attack When Robots Attack

When Robots Attack...

Shaq'll come back, covered in a tire track, while Jackie Chan jumps out and lands on their back.
Sorry, had to quote Ultimate Showdowb for funzies!
Great song. Its my ringtone.

Glory hole hentai RPG Glory hole hentai RPG

It has potential

This game has so much potential, its unreal. Its a great game now, but it could be better. As soon as you get free time, I think a sequel by mid 2011 would be great. Asthetics such as the menus need improving to make them look nicer, but still easy to use. Add the option customize your girl more, and the option to have more girls. Add those and a few other things, and this game will be worthy of a 10, until then, it is only a 7. Still a great game.

Kajio responds:

The second one will probably be made eventually... yeah mid 2011 isn't a bad shot... And yes, it'll have new features and everything.

Dead Frontier: Outbreak 2 Dead Frontier: Outbreak 2

Great Game

Overall a pretty good game. This series is getting better by the installment.

One Chance One Chance

Cant Play It

For some reason, when I try to the play the game, I just find a hobo sitting by himself in some form of lab type place. But what I have read its a very emotional game, that forces you to make a life saving desicion.

Naera x Azmaal Naera x Azmaal

Good.

I like this piece, and how all your pieces pay attetion to detail. Most pieces of "Succubus" or "Devil" art have only a woman with Devil wings, maybe horns or red skin, but yours is different. The woman looks human at first, but then you look closely and realise that she has a spike sticking out of her foot, giving her natural high heels, and that her toe nails have become sharp talons, the same as the nails on her hands. She is also wearing a crown, which is unusual for this type of art. She also has her pubes shaved it the shape of a pitchfork, the iconic symbol of the Devil in popular media.
But its not only the Woman (Who I believe is called "Naera", what a nice name) you pay attention to. The Man also has extensive detail. Azmaal is wearing a tie, which is very unsual, he also has two tatoos. And large "Angelic" wings, despite the fact he is a Demon.
You can go places with this art. It has more visual appeal than sexual.

If Futurama was bought by CN If Futurama was bought by CN

awsome

That is brilliant, this is the first time looking at a art submission but im glad it was this one.