AtomicFusion13AtomicFusion13

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Glory hole hentai RPG Glory hole hentai RPG

It has potential

This game has so much potential, its unreal. Its a great game now, but it could be better. As soon as you get free time, I think a sequel by mid 2011 would be great. Asthetics such as the menus need improving to make them look nicer, but still easy to use. Add the option customize your girl more, and the option to have more girls. Add those and a few other things, and this game will be worthy of a 10, until then, it is only a 7. Still a great game.

Kajio responds:

The second one will probably be made eventually... yeah mid 2011 isn't a bad shot... And yes, it'll have new features and everything.

Dead Frontier: Outbreak 2 Dead Frontier: Outbreak 2

Great Game

Overall a pretty good game. This series is getting better by the installment.

One Chance One Chance

Cant Play It

For some reason, when I try to the play the game, I just find a hobo sitting by himself in some form of lab type place. But what I have read its a very emotional game, that forces you to make a life saving desicion.

Revenge of the Stick Revenge of the Stick

Different

This game is awsome. Maybe add a few more enemies, bosses, levels and troops and im looking at Newgrounds Game of the Year. Maybe even game of the decade.

Achievement Unlocked Achievement Unlocked

the amount of secconds it took me to complete the game

Thing-Thing 3 Thing-Thing 3

Awsome

I have always loved the thing thing games! ever since they came out. I first played thing thing back in 2004, i think, and it was awsome. now its even awsomer. people would think the thing thing games copy of madness but madness copied off thing thing.

Hungry Shapes Hungry Shapes

A good game

Quite a good game, but too similar to other games.

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Awsomely Epic

I've played the game before but got bored after 200 days and never succeded but now I HAVE! Or will...

Pandemic Pandemic

10/10

Brilliant game! But can never win!

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Awsome

I played this game when it after the first update, over two years ago. Wow, it has been along time but this game is still awsome. 10/10 all the way! :)